Sunday 4 August 2013

The Burdens of Shaohao


Feeling lucky today that a project I've been working on for more than a year has finally started its release!  I did the final 2D components of the art, (i.e., the painting part) while the story, storyboarding, animation, editing and sound were all handled by various amazing people all over Blizzard.  I learned a ton about storytelling and I'm so glad to have had the opportunity to be a part of it.

Thanks to everybody who took part, and everybody who watches :)

There will be 5 more parts, so stay tuned...

9 comments:

  1. That was awesome. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent work! Love the feel of many of the scenes (The Pandaria one's especially). Very good use of color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I recognized your style when this came out. As an illustrator, watching your creative process and finished works is a joy to come across. Very glad to see your work popping up all over the place. Beautifully done!

    Oh and I heard Glenn calls you LD Awesome? I can see why!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep making these PLEASE! :) Amazing job! So well done :)

    Btw, more WarCraft related stuff if possible or maybe Diablo :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This series is why i stayed with World of Warcraft. Blizzard owes you my subscription to you (at least for the delicious art).

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's wonderfull!Thanks from Russia.I want to draw like you,but hands so bad,and i decided to spend my time for guitar and writing.I am WoW blogger,not very popular,but i like what i am doing.Follow me,be careful it's difficult russian language:6prjt.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to thank you for your hard work. The series was amazing, and the art style fit perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where did u go to school to learn the amazing artwork u do,,,,,,, I mean outside of gods given talent of course. .

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.